JIB Handbook and National Working Rules changes
This post has already been read 24 times!
The Industrial Determination which was agreed in 2016 set out the rates of pay which would apply under the National Working Rules from 2017 for a four year period. This Determination also contained some other increases which come into force throughout this period.
The JIB National Working Rules changes that come into force from Monday 7th January 2019 are:
- An increase in the wage rates under the 2017-2020 Industrial Determination.
- An increase in the Mileage Rate from 11p per mile to 12p per mile
- An increase in the Mileage Allowance from 21p per mile to 22p per mile
- A Lodging Allowance increase from £39.69 per night to £40.84 per night
- The number of annual leave days increasing from 22 to 23 effective 7th January 2019
Full details can be found within the JIB Handbook which is available online
Please read the JIB hand book and the 2017 industrial determination documents for full London pay rates working away pay rates including
- Approved Electrician
- ECS Experienced Worker Cardholder