Who we are
Our website address is: https://nationaltradesmen.co.uk
Our Business dress is :49 Ferguson Way Kesgrave Ipswich Suffolk IP52FZ
- Data protection policy
- Here at national trades we are strong believers in your privacy that is why we only display your details when a company or contractor has requested them. When browsing the site for tradesmen or operatives they will only be able to view your rating and your user ID and the distance you are from the job location. This also applies to details held about companies or contractors by us, no details in the posting job areas will be given unless the user wishes.
Any information held by us at any time on either company, contractor, tradesman or operative may be removed by entering your area and closing your account.
We also allow any information held on either company, contractor, tradesman or operative requested for a charge of £10 to be sent to the user within forty days. All of these actions comply with our obligations under the 1998 Data Protection Act and the freedom of information act 2000.
Profile managementWhen you create your profile at sauce you are agreeing for companies, contractors and recruitment agencies to access your profile on the internet and download any information you chose to make available about yourself.
When a company requests your details you can choose which details you would like them to have for contact or reference purposes in your area.
You may be searched on through the details you provided and if you wish to reveal yourself after contact is made.
Information we collectWe may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1. Information relating to any transactions carried out between us and you on or in relation to this website, including information relavent to any purchases you make of our goods or services
2 Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, browser type, geographical location, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Google analytics
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
We will alsoImprove your browsing experience by personalising the website;]
Enable your use of the services available on the website;]
Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
Provide third parties with statistical information about our users � but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Disclosure about information about youTo the extent that we are required to do so by law
In any connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
- Session Cookies:
To allow you to carry information across pages of the Website and avoid having to re-enter information. Persistent Cookies: To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to the Website and to allow us to tailor content, advertisements and the presentation of the Website to match your preferences. To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use the Website and to help us improve the structure of the Website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Third Party Cookies.
Third parties serve cookies via the Website. These are used for the following purposes: To serve advertisements on the Website and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users. To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement. To count the number of anonymous users of the Website.To provide security within transactions.Use of Web Beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images know as web beacons (sometimes know as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.
- Third party websites
- The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Updating informationPlease let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Data controllerThe data controller responsible for our website is National Trades ltd 49 Ferguson Way Kesgrave Ipswich
ConclusionCompliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 is the responsibility . Any breach of the Data Protection Policy, whether deliberate or through negligence, may lead to disciplinary action being taken, or access to University facilities being withdrawn, or even a criminal prosecution. Any questions or concerns about the interpretation or operation of this Policy should be taken up with the Secretary & Registrar.
- ICO Registration
- We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and are bound by the rules on data collection and storage of personal information our registration number is ZA490143 and here is a link to our IOC document.
- Job Alerts
- When you register with nationaltradesmen.co.uk and signing up for job alerts you are agreeing for us to send information about jobs or contracts applicable to your specific skills in the aim to help the candidate find employment. You can at any time turn on or of your job alerts through the candidate dashboard but you must be logged in to do so.
By opting in for job alerts you agree for us to send emails to you about relevant postions but make no guarantee that this will end in employment of any type, we are only alerting you to suitable jobs on our system.